About Oakwood Homes
Oakwood Homes has always built, sourced and stayed true to what's local. By leveraging resources and partners right here at home, we can deliver true luxury in homes at every price point - for people in every stage of life. Our distinct communities span the Front Range, offering buyers plenty of options to connect with a sustaining community, comfortable lifestyle and livable design that just feels like home.
Beautiful and affordable. We believe everyone deserves luxury, regardless of budget. With thoughtful spaces and elegant finishes, an Oakwood home delivers the "wow" features homeowners love with smart, efficient design features that just make sense.
Champions of community. Oakwood Homes has always been in it for the long haul. We're here to stay - just like our homeowners. We show it through appreciating master-planned communities with neighborhoods, schools and infrastructure designed to stand the test of time.
An engaged experience. Inviting each homebuyer into the entire homebuilding process is just how we do business. Our customer care team memberd are advocates, supporting buyers in decision-making, financing and customizing a home. We encourage everyone to walk through the construction process while making connections in the community.
The standard of superior. Over the years, Oakwood Homes has mastered making a superior product for less. It's our trade secret - and, ultimately, the reason homeowners are so loyal to Oakwood. Quality finishes come standard. Our energy efficiency leads the industry. And our builders back up every home they craft.
Real-life design. Oakwood Homes look - and play - the part. Not only do we include the features, spaces and layouts that make a house a modern home, we design around how real families function. It's a careful, intelligent balance of all the good bells and whistles.
- All homes come with high-performance energy guarantee
- Ultra-efficient design for reduced monthly costs
- Healthier living environments
- Better long-term home values
- Guaranteed energy bills
- J.D. Power Award for Customer Satisfaction
- National Housing Quality Award
- 5 BAR Awards (2003 and 2011)
- MAME Detached Home of the Year Award (The Telluride)
- Foundation for Educational Excellence co-founder
- Colorado Early Childhood Leadership Commission co-chair
- National Sales and Marketing Awards (2004-05)
- Gold winner of the National Vision Awards (2011)
- Numerous excellence awards from Homebuilders Association of Metro Denver
- Denver Business Journals Healthiest Employer Award (2011)