Banning Lewis Ranch – Colorado Springs, CO
Park House Address: 8244 Cypress Wood Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80927
New Villas models Address: 7119 Snowbell Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80927
Hours: 10-6pm Tues-Sun; 1-6pm Mon
Banning Lewis Ranch is now an Oakwood Homes community, expanding and adding to the neighborhood, while continually making it the best place to live in Colorado Springs. You can find homes for sale in Colorado Springs complete with neighborhood amenities and such already in place at Banning Lewis Ranch. There is no waiting for items to be put into your community; everything is in place for the homes in Banning Lewis Ranch. Located in the northeastern area of Colorado Springs, the community is off Woodmen Road along Marksheffel Road. With homes for sale from the high $100s to the high $200s in Banning Lewis Ranch, Oakwood Homes offers quality, luxury homes at affordable costs in Colorado Springs.
Participating in the Parade of Homes, you can visit our one of our entries at 7368 Mountain Spruce Drive in Banning Lewis Ranch to get a feeling for just one of our new plans offered. Additional new models are in progress and will be available to walkthrough soon.
- K-8 charter school
- Swimming pool
- Basketball/tennis courts
- Baseball & soccer fields
- Fitness center
- Patio/Grill at Recreation Center
- Lots of open space with parks and trails
About the Area:
- Recreation - Recreation Center with a fitness room, pool, tennis courts, patio & grills. Many walking and biking trails cover the neighborhood and surrounding area along with dozens of parks, playgrounds, baseball and soccer fields.
- Schools - Banning Lewis Ranch Academy K-8 school is located within the neighborhood. Multiple Elementary, Middle and High Schools are located within minutes of Banning Lewis Ranch.
- Transportation - Located at the corner of E. Woodmen Road and N. Marksheffel Road, the community has quick and easy access to reaching I-25 to the west and Powers Blvd.
- Medical - Penrose St. Francis Medical Center is 3 miles away. It is a part of Colorado's largest hospital & health care networks and was named one of "America's 50 Best Hospitals" for 5 years in a row (2008-2012) by HealthGrades (it was the only recipient in Colorado).
- Entertainment - Numerous options within 5 miles of the community along Powers Blvd including movie theaters and more. Downtown Colorado Springs is under 10 miles away, providing even more entertainment choices.
- Dining - Powers Blvd. is host to countless dining options for whatever may appeal to you.
- Groceries - Within 5 miles or less, you can find all choices for groceries from King Soopers, Albertsons, Walmart Supercenter, Costco, Whole Foods Market and Safeway, ensuring you have quick access to whatever preference you have in grocery stores.
- Shopping - Similar to your numerous grocery choices, you can find major shopping stores like Target, Walmart and Kohls all within 5 miles of the community in addition to other great shopping complexes along Powers Blvd. For other large shopping centers, the Chapel Hills Mall and Woodmen Valley Shopping Center are just 7 miles west, near I-25.
Military Appreciation: To thank you for your dedication and hard work for our country, you will receive $4,000 towards the purchase of any new Oakwood home! Not in conjuction with other offers; ask any Oakwood sales associate for details.
Please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest!