Address: 19394 E. 54th Place, Denver, CO 80249
Hours: 10-6pm Tues-Sun, 12-6pm Mon
Colorado's newest Active Adult Community is taking form in Green Valley Ranch, Denver! Settled between Downtown Denver and Denver International Airport, Green Valley Ranch offers quick traveling convenience to all areas of Denver.
With many ranch homes and the ability to personalize each to fit your lifestyle, the active adult community of Fairway Villas at Green Valley Ranch Golf Club will provide a great active living environment for ages 55 and up. Unmatched value makes these energy efficient ranch homes along the Green Valley Ranch Golf Course a "Can't Miss" destination for active adult new homes in Colorado. The revised plans for the clubhouse include geothermal technology to reduce cost maintaining the building and provide an environmentally responsible addition to the building. Drawings and renderings of the clubhouse are available for viewing at the Fairway Villas sales office so be sure to check them while visiting the community.
Be sure to check out the Smart Space in each ranch, giving you the best value and most space for your active adult ranch home!
If you have any questions, Contact Us.
Amenities exclusive for residents*:
- Active Adult Recreation Center
- Indoor and Outdoor pools
- Pickle/Bocce ball courts
- Organized events & activities
Green Valley Ranch community amenities:
- GVR Golf Club
- Community Recreation Center
- Parks & Trails
- Amphitheatre & Pond
- Public Library
*Fairway Villas amenities still in the planning phase
About the Area:
- Recreation - recreation center with indoor/outdoor pools, game rooms, walking trails, sport fields, golf course and more.
- Transportation - Quick and easy access to major highways (I-70, C-470, I-225), DIA minutes away, RTD bus system through the neighborhood to Downtown Denver & surrounding areas, close proximity to Park-and-Ride and a few years away a new RTD Lightrail scheduled to pass by Green Valley Ranch on the DIA-Downtown Denver route.
- Medical - Green Valley Ranch Medical Center within the community & the University of Colorado Hospital-Anschutz Medical Campus only 7 miles away.
- Entertainment - Being located minutes from Downtown Denver allows residents quick commutes to a wide selection entertainment from the Denver Performing Arts Complex to Comedy Works and all major sport complexes.
- Dining - So many choices within the Green Valley Ranch town center and along Tower Road, great dining locations are also found minutes away at Northfield Shopping Area along with a countless number in Downtown Denver.
- Groceries - Located within a mile of Fairway Villas is a grocery store and a couple miles farther is a Super Walmart with groceries as well.
- Shopping - A few miles away is a shopping complex with Home Depot, Best Buy, Walmart and more. Just minutes west along I-70 is the Shops at Northfield Stapleton with dozens of shopping choices; to the south you'll find the Aurora Mall for even more choices.
- Metropolitan District vs. HOA -Fairway Villas does not have an HOA but follows a Metro District structure for maintenance and upkeep of the community. The difference between the two is as such:
- A Metropolitan District is a quasi-municipal corporation, run by a Board of Directors that can be created under State law for a number of defined purposes. The fees to manage and operate the District are collected through property taxes and all the money collected is pre-tax. Most Districts are created as a separate and financially self-supportive entity under the jurisdiction of the County they reside in to provide a variety of services to those living within certain prescribed areas (boundaries of the district).
- A Homeowner’s Association typically collects monthly fees (after tax) from all homeowners within a defined development to pay for common area maintenance, handle legal and safety issues and enforce the covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CCR’S) set by the developer. The Master Association serves residents in a variety of roles to enhance the quality of life in the community, including: communicating important information to the community, providing funds for community improvements, adding to the community’s capital fund for parks, spearheading the efforts of community volunteer’s and sponsoring community-wide events throughout the year.
With Oakwood's home value innovation, many of our ranch homes have a Smart Space™ design included in the plan - but what is Smart Space™ design and why do ranches come with it?
- It is smarter to have an above ground basement. Like any basement, you don't have to use it since it is only extra space.
- Above ground space is worth more to your home value than below ground basement space.
- More comfortable for guests and family including natural light and amazing views your guests wouldn't have in a basement.
- Great place when you need extra room.
- You customize how you want to use it: extra storage, second master bedroom, hobby rooms, etc.
- Main level living is still a ranch layout.
- And... IT'S FREE!
|Fairway Villas Lot Map||Green Valley Ranch Map||Green Valley Ranch Aerial|
Address: 19394 54th Place, Denver, CO 80249
Directions: From I-70, exit at Pena Blvd. Take the first exit which is Green Valley Ranch Blvd. After a couple miles take a left (north) onto Himalaya Rd. Follow along for a mile and you will run into Fairway Villas on the right, just at the Northwest corner of the Green Valley Ranch Golf Course.
- Less than 10 miles from DIA
- Green Valley Ranch Town Center within 2 miles - groceries & more
- Shopping area within 5 miles - Walmart, Best Buy, Home Depot, multiple restaurants & more
- Shops at Northfield Stapleton - 9 miles
- Aurora Town Center Mall - 10 miles
- Downtown Denver - 16 miles
- University of Colorado Hospital - Anschutz Medical Campus - 7 miles
- Green Valley Ranch Medical Center - located within the community
|Cypress - plan 701||Riviera - plan 702||Augusta - plan 703|
Please fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest!